Commandments to follow at all times in life.
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in
trouble, but rather it is a "steering wheel" that directs the
right path throughout life.
2. Why are a car's windshield so large and the rear view mirror
so small? It is because our past is not as important as our
future. So, look ahead and move on.
3. Friendship is like a book. It takes only a few seconds to
burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If it's going well, enjoy
it, it won't last that long. If it's going badly, don't worry,
that won't last long either.
5. Old friends are gold! New friends are diamonds! If you get a
diamond, don't forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you
always need a base of gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles
from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not
7. When God solves your problems, you have faith in His
abilities; when God doesn't solve your problems, He has faith in
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony, "Can there be anything
worse than losing eye sight?" He replied, "Yes, losing your
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses
them; sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that
someone has prayed for you.
10. Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles; it takes
away today's peace.
And always remember what Jesus said “And he said to them all, If
any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up
his cross daily, and follow me.” Luke 9:23
God bless you and yours.
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades