1. Be ye fishers of men. You catch them - He'll clean them.
2. Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
3. Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
4. Don't wait for 6 strong men to take you to church.
5. Forbidden fruits create many jams.
6. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called
7. God grades on the cross, not the curve.
8. God loves everyone, but probably prefers "fruits of the spirit"
over "religious nuts!"
9. God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
10. He, who angers you, controls you!
11. If God is your Co-Pilot
- swap seats!
12. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory capacity.
13. Prayer: Don't give God instructions just report for duty!
14. The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.
15. The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God
will not protect you.
16. We don't change the message, the message changes us.
17. You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to
God bless you and yours.
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades