Your Biblical Bill of Rights
Your HAVE the right:
1. to mercy and forgiveness
- Eph 1:7 KJV In whom we have redemption through his blood, the
forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
2. of inheritance - grace, miracle, signs and wonders
- Col 1:12 KJV Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet
to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
3. to grow in love
- 2 Pet 3:18 KJV But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord
and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
- 1 Th 3:12 KJV And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward
another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:
4. to the fruit of the Spirit
- Eph 5:9 KJV - For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and
righteousness and truth;
5. to the abiding anointing, to do all that He did
- 1 John 2:27 KJV But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in
you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth
you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you,
ye shall abide in him.
6. to His Holy Spirit in full measure
- Rom 12:3 KJV For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that
is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to
think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
- Rom 8:11 KJV But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell
in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal
bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
7. to the fullness of the Godhead, to be joined in union with Christ, knowing
perpetual relationship and communion, sharing in His Divine Nature
- 2 Pet 1:4 KJV Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious
promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having
escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
8. to the gifts of the Spirit
- 1 Cor 12:1 KJV Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have
OF COURSE, IF YOU ARE LIVING YOUR LIFE ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF
LIFE. Many people stand for their rights but fall down on their
Then you DO NOT HAVE the right:
- Rev 21:27 KJV And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that
defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they
which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
a. to lasciviousness, unbridled lust or that which is contrary to chastity or
lewd or excessive
b. to lie, to act or speak falsely with intent to mislead or delude
1. your enemy the devil is a liar and the father of all liars
c. to sexual immorality
d. to anger, rather put away wrath, malice, slander, abusive speech
e. to envy, jealousy and strife, for they breed disorder and every evil thing
f. to unforgiveness, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, forgiving as Christ
g. to depression and rejection, we are commanded to be strong and of good
h. to live in fear, fear breeds bondage, but we were bought to liberty
i. to disappointment, disillusionment, defeat. These are thieves to steal the
word of faith. Know whom you have believed, He is able to guard His own.
j. To emotional distress and mental illness. He called us to a sound mind.
k. To uncleanness of flesh and spirit.
1. We are to perfect holiness in the fear of the Lord, make
strenuous effort to overcome sin.
- Isa 35:8 KJV And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called
The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for
those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
- Heb 12:14 KJV Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man
shall see the Lord:
- Lev 20:7 KJV Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD
- 1 Pet 1:15 KJV But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all
manner of conversation;
- 1 Pet 1:16 KJV Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
2. He will aid us in our struggle.
Rom 8:31What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be
against us? 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him
that loved us.
- Phil 4:13 KJV I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
These are a few of the many right and privileges provided to us through our
Redemption. When the enemy comes against us with an unlawful thought, we are to
exercise our Bill of Rights to bring every thought into captivity to the
obedience of Christ. - 2 Cor 10:5 KJV Casting down imaginations, and every high
thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into
captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
We want to become champions,
trained to overcome our enemy. To do that, we must thoroughly know our rights
before God. Train yourself with the help of the Holy Spirit, and be victorious
in His Name.
America's Spiritual Heritage
with the Bill of Rights.
God bless you and yours!
A century and a half before the Bills of Rights was framed, the early
colonist adopted the Constitution of the New England Confederation. The document
declared its framers' devout faith and steadfast purpose. The proclamation read:
"Whereas, we all came into these parts of America with one and the same end and
aim, namely, to advance the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ and to enjoy the
liberties of the Gospel in purity and peace."
The little colony of Rhode Island became the first political state in world
history to guarantee absolute religious freedom to all faiths. That was in 1644.
Moreover, before the Liberty Bell was hung in Independence Hall, in
Philadelphia, in 1752, our Christian patriots directed that this inspired
Scripture from Leviticus 25:10 be inscribed thereon: Proclaim liberty throughout
all the land unto the inhabitants thereof.
Also, the brave Christian patriots who signed the Declaration of Independence
included it in these immortal words: With a firm reliance on the protection of
Divine Providence, we mutually pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred
At the Constitutional Convention, Benjamin Franklin rose to utter these words:
...God governs the affairs of men: and if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground
without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid?
Those men knelt in prayer, and the result was the Bill of Rights, the Magna
Carta of our freedom. Faith in God and the Bible is interwoven into the very
fabric of our nation's history.
This is an earthly bill of rights but we who have believed on the Lord Jesus
Christ have a more sure and eternal BILL OF RIGHTS in that we are Children of
God. All who believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and receive Him, God
gives power to become His children. We automatically receive His Bill of Rights
but it is up to us to appropriate and to implement them in our lives.
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
If we could be
of more help or if you want more information please visit:
The Good News
Web Pages and HTML Sources are
ęCopyright 2002-2020 |
Web Development: Digital Smiles