THE POWER OF GOSPEL
Why does the Gospel still have power
today? In this outline we point out some very simple truths we see in
Word of God!
If we can get people to hear and believe
the Word of God then the Power of the Gospel can and will work in their
I. THE FIRST REASON IS BECAUSE GOD IS UNCHANGING IN POWER.
- Heb 13:8 (KJV) Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and
- Mal 3:6 (KJV) For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons
of Jacob are not consumed.
A. We may change but God never changes.
B. He is not the great I was, or great I am going to be, but He is
the Great I Am.
C. He was a Savior in Bible days, He is a Savior today!
1. What Jesus was in Bible days He is still the same
II. THE SECOND REASON IS THAT GOD’S WORD IS UNCHANGING.
- Matt 24:35 (KJV) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words
shall not pass away.
- Psalms 119:89 Forever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
A. His promises are the same today toward us.
B. When this world is on fire God’s Word will still remain
III. GOD STILL SEES AND FEELS FOR THE NEEDS OF THE WORLD!
- Matt 9:37 (KJV) Then saith he unto his disciples, the harvest
truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
- Matt 9:38 (KJV) Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he
will send forth labourers into his harvest.
- John 4:35 (KJV) Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then
cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on
the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
- Rev 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud
voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for
the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
A. This is why Jesus sent out the 12, then the 70 and with His last
Words spoke to the whole Church to "Go ye into all the world and preach
B. He also cares about both the little and big needs in our lives.
1. He knows about the little bird that falls from the
2. He knows even the amount of hair on your head.
- Phil 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need
according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
God bless you and yours!
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
If we could be
of more help or if you want more information please visit: