GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION!
There are many people have the ideal that as long as you are good in your own
sight then you will make heaven your home. Many say there are many roads that
lead to the same place. However, that is not what the Bible teaches and what
Jesus said himself in John 14:6 AMP Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the
Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me. Jesus is
not a way but THE WAY. Of all the thousands of deceptive substitutes, a
substitute for salvation is the worst.
In this outline we lay out the Plan we receive
from the Word of God! Jesus came to save the lost, the last, and the least.
I. FIRST YOU NEED TO BE SAVED.
- John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto
thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
The new birth is not optional--it's imperative.
- Ecclesiastes 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and
-Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
- Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness's
are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the
wind, have taken us away.
- Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked:
who can know it?
- Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to
his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
A. From these scriptures we can see we are lost and that none is good
II. SECOND YOU CANNOT SAVE YOURSELF.
- Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according
to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the
- Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law,
but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we
might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for
by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
- James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one
point, he is guilty of all.
- Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end
thereof are the ways of death.
- John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Jesus took our place that we might have his peace; he took our sin that we might
have his salvation.
III. THIRD, JESUS HAS ALREADY PROVIDED FOR YOU SALVATION!
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree,
that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye
- 1Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the
unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but
quickened by the Spirit:
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin;
that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
IV. FOURTH, JESUS ENABLES YOU TO OVERCOME TEMPTATION.
2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations,
and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common
to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye
are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be
able to bear it.
- John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
We can live daily for Him in Victory. We do not have to be defeated. We cannot
lose for winning.
V. WHAT THEN IS YOUR PART!
- Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou
shalt be saved, and thy house.
Believing Christ saves man--he is lost by believing the devil.
Salvation is by atonement--not by attainment.
The thief on the cross had just one chance and accepted it
Salvation is so simple that people overlook it; so free they do not
B. Repent by turning from your sins.
- Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise
C. Confess your Sin to God your Father in Jesus Name!
- 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and
men, the man Christ Jesus;
- 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us
our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Martin Luther had a dream in which he stood on the Day of Judgment before God
Himself--and Satan was there to accuse him. When Satan opened his books full of
accusations, he pointed to transgression after transgression of which Luther was
guilty. As the proceedings went on, Luther's heart sunk in despair. Then he
remembered the cross of Christ--and turning upon Satan, he said, "There is one
entry which you have not made, Satan."
The Devil retorted, "What is that?"
And Luther answered, "It is this--the blood of Jesus Christ, his Son, cleanseth
us from all sins."
D. Confess Jesus before others.
- Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou
shalt be saved.
- Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the
mouth confession is made unto salvation.
VI. WHEN SHOULD YOU DO IT? DO IT NOW!
Isa 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he
- 2Corinthians 6:2 For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in
the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time;
behold, now is the day of salvation.)
- Hebrews 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at
the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that
- Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and
all these things shall be added unto you.
- Proverbs 27:1 Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day
may bring forth.
- Mark 8:26 And he sent him away to his house, saying, Neither go into the town,
nor tell it to any in the town.
CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YE WILL SERVE! Romans 14:12
God bless you and yours!
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades
If we could be
of more help or if you want more information please visit:
The Good News
Web Pages and HTML Sources are
ęCopyright 2002-2020 |
Web Development: Digital Smiles