What should we look for in our Christian walk with the Lord when
I. He will never leave or forsake us.
- Isaiah 46:4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar
hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I
will carry, and will deliver you.
A. God will supply our needs.
- Philippians 4:19 (KJV) But my God shall supply all your need according
to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
B. He will even carry us.
II. God can and will use us even when we are old.
- Psalm 92:14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age;
they shall be fat and flourishing;
A. What Moses could not do at age 40, God called him at age 80 and look
what he did.
1. I am turning 79 years young in two days and I am asking
God to do for me what He did for Moses at age 80.
2. The best is yet to come.
3. Psalms 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so
that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
III. God can continue to restore us.
- Ruth 4:15 And he shall be unto thee a restorer of thy life,
and a nourisher of thine old age:…….
A. How? First and most important keep serving God and a positive
confession of His Word.
B. THIS IS GOD’S PLAN FOR US.
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,
plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you a
hope and a future.
QUOTE: I do hope my Father will let the river of my life go
flowing fully until the finish. I don't want it to end in a
REMEMBER WE ARE NOT GETTING OLDER, BUT BETTER!
God bless you and
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades