GOD'S MORE THAN ENOUGH ABUNDANT LIFE
John 10:9-10 (KJV) 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in,
he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to
destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they
might have it more abundantly.
I. To have abundant life you must know the giver of abundant
A. The giver is Jesus, our Lord.
B. He is the Door that leads to the abundant life.
C. We must enter this living door by faith.
- Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV) 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and
that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works,
lest any man should boast.
1. God does not push or force us through the Living Door,
2. When we do enter in and receive Him as our own personal
Saviour, we are saved.
3. After salvation we keep going through Him (the Living
Door) to find pasture. To find blessing and answer to our
prayers, because Jesus then becomes our intercessor, advocate,
high priest and lawyer interceding for us to the Father.
- 1 Timothy 2:5 (KJV) For there is one God, and one mediator
between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
II. Jesus then tells us what the thief who is the devil tries to
A. The devil tries to steal the Word from us and keep us from the Will
and Blessings of God for our lives.
B. Then he tries to kill the Word and us if he could.
C. Not just kill, but he would like to destroy us in hell.
D. The devil is the author of evil things.
1. Many times people and insurance companies say that when a
storm, earthquake etc. takes place that it is 'an act of God'.
It is not act of our God, but an act of the 'prince of the power
of the air' the devil. (Eph 2:2 KJV) ...... according to the
prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in
the children of disobedience:
a. The devil is a roaring lion.
- 1 Peter 5:8 (KJV) Be sober, be vigilant;
because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh
about, seeking whom he may devour:
b. The reason is roaring, is because Jesus pulled
all his teeth. The devil is defeated by Jesus!
III. Jesus the Living Door, the Good Shepherd tells us why and
what He came to do in our lives.
A. Bring us salvation. 1 John 5:11-13 (KJV) 11 And this is the record,
that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his
- John 1:12 (KJV) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to
become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
B. Bring us healing. 1 Peter 2:24 (KJV) ..........: by whose stripes ye
C. Brings us prosperity.
- 3 John 1:2 (KJV) Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest
prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 2
Corinthians 8:9 (KJV) For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus
Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became
poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
IV. Who did He do this for?
A. He did it for you! He did it for me.
- John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only
begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
B. Can anyone come to Him?
- John 6:37 (KJV) All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him
that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
V. What do we do? What must do to be saved.
A. We call on Him.
- Romans 10:13 (KJV) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord
shall be saved.
B. Then we confess Him.
- Romans 10:9-11 (KJV) 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the
Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath
raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the
heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth
confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith,
Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
C. This that puts you on the right path to ABUNDANT LIFE.
YOUR ARE NOW ON THE RIGHT ROAD WITH RIGHT WAY, RIGHT TRUTH AND
THE LIFE. HIS LIFE LIVENING YOU.
God bless you and
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades