Living He Loved Me
A sermon came to me from a chorus in a old hymn.
I. Living, He loved me
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only
begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
II. Dying, He saved me
- 1 John 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that
he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation (atonement)
for our sins...
III. Buried, He carried my sins far away
- 1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose
again the third day according to the scriptures:
IV. Rising, He justified freely forever
- Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the
redemption that is in Christ Jesus
- Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ
that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the
right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
V. One day He's coming
- 1 Thes. 4;16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven
with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the
trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
VI. Oh glorious day, oh glorious day
1Thes. 4;17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be
caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in
the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
What a Day that will be when we see Jesus and our loved ones and
God bless you and
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades