FIVE REASONS TO COME
I. TO SEE HIM IS TO:
A WORSHIP HIM.
- JOHN 12:20-21 And there were certain Greeks among them that
came up to worship at the feast: The same came therefore to
Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him,
saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.
B. To see what He has done for us.
- Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than
the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and
honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every
II. TO HEAR HIM.
- Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud
overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which
said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye
A. When we hear Jesus we hear the Father. Jesus said He and the
father are one.
III. TO KNOW HIM.
A. Paul said in
- Philippians 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his
resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made
conformable unto his death;
1. Getting to know more of Him gives you rest.
- Matthew 11:28-29 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy
laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and
learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find
rest unto your souls.
IV. Come to Him to be like Him.
A. First acting Him.
- John 14:12 NKJV Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes
in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works
than these he will do, because I go to My Father.
B. We will one day be just like Him.
- 1 John 3:2 NKJV Beloved, now we are children of God; and it
has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that
when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him
as He is.
C. We do not have to wait for eternity to reflect Him.
- 1 John 4:17 because as He is, so are we in this world.
- John 6:37 NKJV All that the Father gives Me will come to Me,
and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
God bless you and
On behalf of this generation,
Your friends in the service of Christ,
Tony and Marge Abram
Abundant Life Crusades